Photographed by: © SAM Nasim
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /
1. All photographs & contents are copyrighted © 2012 by the photographer © SAM Nasim & must not be used without explicit permission. All Rights reserved worldwide by © SAM Nasim in the copyright law. Please don’t edit / alter / use these images on websites/ blogs /any other media for commercial /non-commercial purposes. Unwanted reproduction/ publication of these images are strictly prohibited which will tantamount to violation of existing copyright laws. Legal actions/ necessary steps will be taken against the violators.
2. If you are interested in using my pictures please contact with my mailing address.
3. Thanks in advance for checking/hit my photo stream. Your comments & favorites /likes are Greatly Appreciated.
4. Press “L” to view in Light box. (For flickr Viewers Only)
5. U can also find me-
Photography page- www.facebook.com/pages/SAM-Nasim-Photography/236743483049758
6. At a glance for better view- www.flickr.com/photos/samnasim/6956062293/in/photostream
Tagged: , Events , 1952 , Language , movement , 21 , February , Soheed , minar , baby , child , Dhaka , University , area , Bangladesh , dusk , dawn , curfew , SAM , Nasim , Nikon , D90Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.